Monday, August 12, 2013

ABC SIP

Our challenge this week at ABC is to make a card using only stamps, inks, and paper. That is shortened: SIP. I used markers, but I consider those ink (since they're called "exclusive inks markers"). :) I made this card for my daughters who are in Alabama for 2 1/2 weeks. I'm sending it today. I'm also entering this into the challenges at Sentimental Sundays (one layer) and Pile It On (outdoors - this is an outdoor cat on an outdoor pillow. Can't you tell?).


Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy
Stamps: Cozy Cat, Say It In Style
Ink: Black
Markers: Crème Brulee, Buttercup, Gypsy, Cotton Candy

3 comments:

  1. This is so perfectly CAS that I can hardly stand it Sarah! A wonderful one-layer card. Every time I see that stamp I like it more and more. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I LOVE the kitty stamp and one-layer design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to stop by and say thank you again for helping us out and being on our DT for August. You do such lovely work and I love your cards! Take care and stop on by when you can!

    ReplyDelete