Monday, August 5, 2013

Artbooking in August Blog Hop - Week One

Hi Everybody! Welcome to the Artbooking in August Blog Hop! We will be doing this each Monday in August! We will share a mini album, a card, a 2-page layout, and something else! If you are coming from Jody Spiegelhoff's blog you are on the right track! I ordered my Artbooking cartridge on August 1st and it hasn't arrived yet, so I will be sharing the mini-album that we made at convention. Not sure if anyone else is doing this, but it's all I've got! I'm also not sure which key this is from... maybe one of you could let me know in the comments?











Materials used:
Cardstock: Colonial White, White Daisy, Black, Lagoon, Topiary, Honey, Whisper, Kraft
B&Ts: Laughing Lola
Stamps: Geometric Backgrounds
Ink: Lagoon, Black, Topiary
Other: Laughing Lola Assortment, Laughing Lola Complements, Artbooking Cricut Cartridge

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to follow my blog and leave me a comment! Now hop on over to Katy Taylor's blog to see what she came up with!

7 comments:

  1. So sad that you don't have your cartridge yet. Hope it arrives soon so you can start playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun album. Wish I would have been at convention. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the Top Secret Mini-Album on pages 42 & 43. You did a great job with the mini-album. I still need to put photos in mine, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful mini-book! I'm glad you could find a way to participate this week. Looking forward to see what you create next week!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah...I didn't get to go to Convention this year so seeing your mini-album has mad my day!!! Sooooo sorry you don't have the AB Cartridge yet...it's AWESOME!!! I can't put mine down :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - that really was "Epic"! I am inspired now! Hoping to recreate that album myself after seeing how gorgeous yours is!

    ReplyDelete